- The Wisdom Of Dr. Alveda King
- The Cleverness of Killer Magaret Sanger Founder of Planned Parenthood
- No More Mental Manipulations. Women Have Babies Whether Fully Formed or Partially Formed, Down-Syndrome or Miscarried, Live or Stillborn
- I Say, “Say My Name” To My Friends. To My Children, I Have Only One Name And I’m O.K. With That.
- Life’s Challenge : To Love the Truth Even If You Don’t Like The One Telling Truth
Monthly Archives: May 2017
Today is Memorial Day. Ironically, on this day of remembrance far too many have forgotten or have never been told the reason behind this United States federal holiday. We all enjoy the sales at the stores, the barbecues in the … Continue reading →
On this day we celebrate mothers, grandmothers, great-grandmothers, step-mothers, foster mothers, and mother figures everywhere who loved us, nurtured us, taught us, and helped us to become who we are today. As for my family, we all went out to … Continue reading →